April 15, 2006

dollywood

Last week during spring break me and my family traveled to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, TN (about 5 hours away from where we live). I took some pictures and video (I wish I would of taken more onride video... I'm sorry that I didn't)... alot of the video of which was taken through the back, side window of the fuel-effiecient car we were driving, a Suburban. Now I don't really like country music all that well... butI do like Dolly's country music (besides all of her refrences to god and jesus and crap like that). And, since this trip's purpose was to go to Dolly Parton's Dollywood, I said why not put Dolly's music through the whole damn thing... so I did... if your not a fan of country music... you may find this post's audio very annoying.... sorry to any of you non country folks out there (folks... get it... its country.......oh, forget it).

The song "Travelin' Thru" starts the video out on our "journey" with the driving to Pigeon Forge. When the video reaches the song "Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That", we are now in Peigeon Forge. When the song "Coat of Many Colors" comes on, this follows you through to the end of the Dollywood footage. And finally, when the song "I Will Always Love You" comes on, we are leaving the Motel 6 we stayed in for two nights, remembering that we will always love Dollywood and Dolly Parton and Pigeon Forge (I guess.... I don't know... the song just sounded kinda sad and I wanted to end it with a sad ending...because we were sad when we had to leave....).

If you don't like the "driving footage", fast forward to around the 6 minute mark. Here the "driving footage" ends and the "fun at Dollywood" begins (lol).

Music: Travelin' Thru, Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That, Coat of Many Colors and I Will Always Love You by Dolly Parton.

No comments:

Post a Comment